Sorry for the delay. I checked, and it works. Though I did figure out what
you probably did wrong. The deal is, we don't have an edje font loader per
se, but only an eet loader. This means that you should the full EET section
name. Fit example, with an edje don't named TOM you'd have to use the
following style:
font=edje/fonts/TOM font_source=test.edj

Let me know if you have any issues.

--
Tom.