On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:04:27 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:20:03 -0200 "Eduardo Lima (Etrunko)"
> <ebl...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 6:49 AM, Carsten Haitzler
> > <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> > > i say that its not worth it imho... one reason for choosing phab
> > > is that fact that we can sanely maintain it if need be... it's in
> > > php. most devs know php, and if they don't.. they are not writing
> > > c :)
> >

> > Wait, does it means that I know PHP!? It's like the Matrix "I know
> > kung-fu" then. \o/
>
> it is... :) tho tbh.. php is just C with $in front of variables.. and
> no types... :) its that simple.. sou know it by "implication" of
> knowing c. :) thus... "you know king-fu" :)

Well, it's a C like language, there's lots of those.  The big
differences are in the libraries though, but at least C coders will be
familiar with the syntax.  Mostly.

On the other hand, you don't usually embed C source code inside HTML
and expect it to work.  B-)