On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Alex-P. Natsios <apnats...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My register issue with the captcha has disappeared and i finally was
> able to make an account.
>
> The UI is pretty nice but can be confusing , same goes for some
> linguistic choices for most terms (as also stated by David Seikel and
> Davide Andreoli).
> As stated by Jérémy Zurcher in another thread the code browser is
> REALLY slow (damn.. sorry for arguing with you .. haven't tested it..
> its slower than acceptable O.o).

Uh ? I am not sure we are testing the same website ! The code browser
is infinitely faster than what we have now and seems to give almost
instant access. Maybe it is due to some network lag ? Where are you
and what do you mean by really slow ? How long does it take for you to
navigate to master efl/src/lib/eina/eina_file.c ? It took me 18s from
the "Browse Repositories" and I feel like the bottleneck is my ability
to click the link quickly.
--
Cedric BAIL