From: "Rajeev Ranjan"<rajee...@samsung.com>
To: "Enlightenment developer list"<enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Sent: 2013-03-18 (월) 18:55:45
Subject: Re: [E-devel] [Query][Elementary] Regarding signal emit hook support
in elm_notify

Hi ,

Actually I want to show some sort of hide transition effect for popup. For this
to work, I should be able to emit a signal for notify base edje object as popup
internally uses elm_notify.
Popup infact reuses the base edc group defined in popup for various
orientations. So emitting signal to this edje object is one possible way of
getting this hide transition effect.
As Popup already has been inherited from layout, so apps can use its emit hook
for emitting a signal which internally would be forwarded to Notify to show the
hide transition effect and then hide it on effect competion.
But this requires emit hook support in elm_notify.

> Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
>

>> Please let me know about your opinion on this.
>> Thank you.
>> Regards,
>> Rajeev

Thank you.