On 2013-03-28 09:21, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5153fd6e428484.46501811.png
>
> http and https both... :/ :(

OK. To made a report on this.

Some people was wanting phab in HTTP for the gsoc page as the cert is
not an official trusted one, so we moved to HTTP, what break thing for
some other people, so they revert to HTTPS, we do this 2/3 times cause
of no sync betwee, people.

Now it's HTTPS for everyone, and DH issue are now fixed (thanks KainX
and antognolli).

Beber