Le mercredi 03 avril 2013 à 12h25, « Carsten Haitzler » a écrit :
> On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:05:16 +0200 Bertrand Jacquin <be...@meleeweb.net> said:
>
> > On 2013-04-03 04:33, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> > > we are with cacert. problem is several current browsers dont support
> > > cacert.
> > > it's the ssl cert kabal. that's life.
> >
> > Easily be added in every browser :
> >
> > * Firefox
> >
> > http://wiki.cacert.org/FAQ/BrowserClients#Importing_the_CAcert_Root_Certificate
> >
> > * Chrome / Chromium
> >
> > http://wiki.cacert.org/FAQ/BrowserClients#Google_Chrome
> >
> > And more generally http://wiki.cacert.org/FAQ/BrowserClients
>
> doesn't matter - people just bitch that we dont have proper certs. they dont
> bother doing this. i had to deal with a stream of such complaints when i put
> up
> the first blog on phab. they just dont care. users wont accept having to "fix"
> their browser or os by answering nay dialogs for exceptions or doing the
> above. :(

The fact is that those who want to can avoid this warning. This is
mainly destinated for those who do regular access to e https ressources
and want to bypass the certificate warning.

Users won't accept, that dev have the choice to spend 5 minutes fixing
it once for good.

--
Bertrand Jacquin, EXOSEC (http://www.exosec.fr/)
ZAC des Metz - 3 Rue du petit robinson - 78350 JOUY EN JOSAS