Hi,

While digging some elementary bug recently, I think that elementary needs
unit testing framework like other EFL core modules in order to prevent
regressions or understand what commits fixed.

Can we have chance to introduce check for elementary?

Initial commit is here.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/D91

Thanks in advance.