On Wed, 1 May 2013 15:07:42 +0300 المسالم المسالمة
<almusalimalmusali...@gmail.com> said:

> hello again
>
> today i tried to transfer about 700 megabyte from Downloads to USB flash
> storage
>
> the problem here is
>
> after click paste from mouse left button list
>
> file manager will sow to me a message that says transferring is complete
>
> but in reality is not
>
> the transferring is still in progress
>
> so i hope that problem will be solved next release
>
> thanks again

how is it not complete? is efm showing a progress bar? if efm/e is showing its
compleye and u can see/browser thru the destination file tree.. it's complete.
the rest is your KERNEL buffering/syncing and this is not a bug. it is how
linux orks. it does everything it can in ram first... cached. spooling it out
to disk later. if you don't like this... you want your fs's mounded with a sync
option... and then prepare for the awesome slowness you'll enjoy :) thats why
there is an unmount/eject option in menus... to ensure all ops are synced to
disk before the media is removed...