On 06/12/2013 06:07 PM, Tom Hacohen wrote:
> On 29/05/13 19:41, Davide Andreoli wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have 1 module and an half (places and penguins) that I fully support that
>> are still hosted in the old svn E-MODULES-EXTRA folder.
>>
>> What we like to do with that?
>> No more extra modules hosting?
>> move only the supported ones to git?
>> move everything?
> Depends on how we decide to do it. I think we should move each module to
> it's own repo. This means the switch will happen "as needed".

Apart from the fact that places currently does not compile for me

e_mod_main.c: In function '_places_popup_new':
e_mod_main.c:482:6: error: too few arguments to function 'e_popup_autoclose'
In file included from /usr/local/include/enlightenment/e_includes.h:44:0,
                  from /usr/local/include/enlightenment/e.h:272,
                  from e_mod_main.c:4:
/usr/local/include/enlightenment/e_popup.h:52:46: note: declared here
make[2]: *** [e_mod_main.lo] Error 1

I'm seconding moving places to git, as I can imagine that the module and
its functionality is used by a significant number of users.

Nick