On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:07:14 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:58:15 +0900 Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr>
> said:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Tom Hacohen
> > <tom.haco...@samsung.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, no one is saying anything either way. It's like Eo1. People
> > > were quiet until it was too late to complain. Expect the same. :)
> >
> > Snif ! You are breaking all hope in me this morning.
>
> you break git. tom breaks you. i like the symmetry.
>
> fyi - i did have a look and commented on it already :)

I'm interested in EO.  I tried it out a while ago with an Elementary
project, converting it to use EO calls.  That caused it to mysteriously
crash when shutting down.  I switched back.  Since then the project bit
rotted and now no longer runs properly.  I'll get back to it sooner or
later, but lots of other stuff has been taking my time.