Hi,

Since Elementary makes it easy to add an application menu and E18
supports the "external dbus menu" protocol to have it outside of the
screen I've implemented that in terminology.

It shows "Terminology" entry with "Settings" and "About" subentries,
"Terminal" with new, split and close. Then "Edit" with Copy and Paste
and last show the existent tabs/views.

I've decided to ask for some feedback whenever we want this, if one
doesn't have the "external dbus menu" support (no e18 gadget or other
wm supporting) it will show a menu bar that is currently unthemed --
will show a standard bg and some buttons that drops the menu. To solve
this I've added an envvar to disable it.

Another problem is that elm_menu api is quite barebones, as well as
the appmenu e18 implementation. For instance I don't get a callback
when the "Tabs" menu is activated, thus I can't dynamically populate
it and I have to keep rewriting the whole submenu on title or tabs
changes.

The menu api and theme can be improved, just need a review on the
patch and if it will get in or not.

Cheers,
--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri