On 10/08/2013, at 02:18, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 01:15:00 -0300 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:
>

>> On 10/08/2013, at 00:54, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
>> <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

>>> the wm can't stop the app from polling some url every 5 seconds over an lte
>>> radio that's sucking juice... :) i don't think people HAVE to handle all
>>> levels, but if its an enaum they can choose which levels they handle and we
>>> logcially can only be in one state at a time. also getting a low battery (or
>>> low mem) event to tell you you are NOT in that state anymore sounds odd...
>>> so a name change might be best either way P)
>>
>> Suggestion?
>
> 1. change low mem and low battery events to POWER and MEMORY events, make
> returns from these funcs return enums.

You can do it :) otherwise I can try to handle it on Monday. Also check the
locale one, I've prefixed it with "system", see if you like it.

> do you just want me to do my suggestion in git? you can revert it? or send a
> patch?

>>> oooh crap! that sucks. :( hope you're all back to normal. how did you lose
>>> the ssd?
>>
>> My 2 months old MacBook Air died, no idea why... Bad luck
>
> major poo. :( my s9 is still humming along 1.5years later or so...  ssd and
> all. :)

My old MacBook also has ssd and running well for 2+ years... And that one did
daily compile of stuff, this one was basically an "user machine" with all apps
in macos, and a vm with arch + e17. So vey bad luck