On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:09:40 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:33:28 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> > On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:21:27 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> > <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

> > > i thought we talked about bob?
> >
> > Yep, that included talk about LuaJIT.
>
> sure - but this is for existing edje lua... we talked. nothing
> actually done yet. :) on bob.. or edje :)

That's what I said, we talked.  B-)

Oh and I have run some experiments.  The main sticking point at the
moment is the memory allocator.  The one we used for Edje Lua does not
work, the one that comes as part of LuaJIT is kinda big, and does not
do what we want without some hacking.  I got a few possibilities to try
out.  Though a simple wrapper around the LuaJIT one might just do the
trick, I have not tried that yet.