Hello,

Cedric Bail
On Aug 15, 2013 12:23 PM, "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri" <barbi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One of the open items from "Enlightenment For Mobile" is how to manage
> single instance applications in a nice way. While I have thrown some
> ideas, Raster and others had some comments.
>
> I've tried to summarize my idea at
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/enlightenmentappspecproposal/
>
> Please comment here or in the document.
>
> (of course not every application would support this, so for the
> desktop we'd have to use a legacy mode for non-E applications.
> Eventually if this is good and our implementation works we could
> rename the interface to org.freedesktop, trying to have other
> DE/Toolkits to implement it).

Just a quick answer here, still in transfer, gnome is working on a
portal/intent concept as a dbus API for stuff like camera, file
selector,... it's the reason why there is a work on a faster and more
powerful dbus library in systemd. Maybe you should ping them? I asked
Lennart a pointer to a proposal of this idea,but he didn't have at that
time.maybe he has now.