On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess maybe this is why we have no female contributors

you wish that it was that easy to solve this problem. If you account
the number of developers then we're on the average, round(0.1234) = 0

There is a different problem with computer engineering & females, it
goes back way before they can get to a free software community. You
need a much larger number of females in computer engineer, to have a
proportional amount to go to software development (not QA/testing,
documentation, ...) to get yet another proportion to go to free
software development... then proportion of C/low level development...
to end with a very small fraction to be enthusiastic about E/EFL.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri