2013/11/4 Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <
> barbi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it
> >
> > wrote:

> > tom.haco...@samsung.com>

> useful

> be
> > not a

> > any

> few
> REMOVED
> > more
> for
> arise.

> come.
> > >>

> > > yep, and now I spent a whole morning writing the autotools,
> translations
> > > and stuff to put in as an extra module :P
> >
> > ah, I'd like to request you bit more work: would you rewrite the GUI
> > using Elementary instead of e_widgets?
> >
> > Today I was asking Raster when we could call "e_widget" deprecated and
> > he said we'll need E dialogs ported to Elm, as this will go into core
> > then let's start to not add more e_widgets :-)
> >

> Agreed. Let's rock with elementary! (after release)
> While writing e menus with elementary, we will find and fix many elm bugs
> which is actually good.
> Any bug reports are appreciated.

indeed we can do this after the release, should be simple for the popup,
not sure about
the config dialog. as raster pointed out

A ticket has started with some icon ideas, please put there all your
suggestions to improve
the look of the gadget ...full-done images are welcome :)
phab.enlightenment.org/T472

please contrib