Hello.

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 10:07, Cedric BAIL wrote:

> I think we are also missing the update of the AUTHORS file. I think it
> should be pretty easy to update now that we use git, no ?

Famous last words? ;)

The list was ordered by the time people started contributing so far.
If you are happy that we just get a current list of authors from git
and append the missing ones in one batch its fine. Adding them based
on the time for their first contribution would be more problematic.

If we think the one batch appending way is good enough for us then I
can handle this. Not going to scripting around for the perfect
solution though.

regards
Stefan Schmidt