Hello.

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 19:41, Cedric BAIL wrote:

> I agree with you here, the short summary could really get better with
> some policy. Maybe we could agree on a format and make sure that git
> wont accept a commit that doesn't follow those rules ?

I would like to avoid such dragonic measures if possible. Especially
here you could force the format but not enforce a good message. e.g.

efl: Fix calculation @fix @backport

Something like this would pass a fictive server hook to enforce it but
would still be useless.

It would be way better if people would try hard to improve their
commits in this area and make a bit more social pressure like letting
TAsn loose again to rant about commit messages. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt