Hi,

while packaging libeio library (not the one from Enlightenment) [1], I
have found out that the soname conflicts with Eio library from your
project. I have already asked libeio upstream if they are willing to
solve this problem somehow globally, but they are not.

They think their libeio is here for longer time and used by more
external projects while Eio is more like internal library. I can't prove
that anyhow, since I don't know the history of these libraries.

My question is if you, as a Eio upstream, would like to fix this
conflict in the library name. We will probably have to rename one of the
libraries in Fedora otherwise [2].

Sorry if this question has been asked already but I was not able to find
it in archive.

[1] http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/libeio.html
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/403#comment:2

Regards,