On 02/10/14 13:37, Cedric BAIL wrote:

>>> I don't really think a test is necessary here, considering that whether it
>>> works or not is immediately visible from whether the generator creates a
>>> working output (for any eo file). If it didn't work, stuff wouldn't compile.
>>

>> I strongly disagree. Covering all the functions, even the dead simple
>> ones like this, even if not important for testing the code is important
>> for the following three reasons:
>
> You know that if it is executed during compilation stage it does
> account in our test coverage ? Just saying ;-)

I didn't know that, but even if that's the case, it's not done
consistently. When you re-run locv-check it clears the old info and
generates a new report. During this run the lua stuff won't be run at
all (unless he adds lua tests...).

Anyhow, I rather have proper testing than a house of cards hack. :)

--
Tom.