I could be wrong but it seems like your gles compiler's complaining about
precision not being set in the shader.

Some GLES compilers will complain and others gracefully ignores it if one's
not found.

I don't have time to look at the code as I'll be away for the weekend but
you may look at the evas_3d  fragment shader code and see if there's
something like

  "precision mediump float;                    \n"  or
  "precision highp float;                    \n"

is in there somewhere

that would be my guess.

good luck.
Sung