Hello.

Its again this time of the release cycle: Bug fixing!

I have a query for all efl and elm bugs excluding whishlist items:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/maniphest/query/AVSkCM86TT.L/

Not sure if this is private to my account or if others can use it as well.

With three weeks ahead before the 1.13 release it would be good if we
get an idea how many showstopper and important bugs we have that would
need fixing before the release.

I cleared out the incoming queue and added the priority I saw fit.

What I see right now is one showstopper bug (T2002, genlust) and 11
important bugs classified as high.
Some of the bugs classified as high are over six month old so I would
think that they can't be that important really.

Please have a look at the list and adjust the priorities if you see fit,
but please avoid bumping the  bug that annoys you to showstopper. :)

Also please have a look at the bugs if you have the expertise in this
area to help to get them solved before the release.

regards
Stefan Schmidt