Hi fellow developers,

I want to add to an api in the efl. It is not important to know what it
is about but I want to use it in terminology.  It should be included in
efl-1.14 if everything goes according to my plan.  In terminology, I've
got the following:
#if (EFL_VERSION_MAJOR > 1) || (EFL_VERSION_MINOR >= 14)
  [code that uses that new api]
#endif
I modified my efl source code with that new api and installed it.  But
the current efl version is 1.13.99 since we're in dev mode.  My '#if' in
terminology does not apply here.  I can not test for 1.13.99 using
EFL_VERSION* because EFL_VERSION_MICRO is not defined.

What is the correct way to handle that situation?
Having EFL_VERSION_MINOR >= 13 is not acceptable as I am sure I will
forget to change it.

Greetings,
--
Boris Faure