Hi E devs,

With EDI hitting it's first release I wanted to tell you about another
cool tool that's part of it.
edi_build is a handy command line tool that invokes much of the edi
inners to simplify building projects.
However, changing workflow is not the interesting part - I thought that
for project creation this might be helpful.

You can now easily create a new project from a skeleton by using the
"edi_build create" command.
It will remind you to provide a few more parameters but at the end of
the day you get a project in place without playing with cloning etc.

In case you're wondering it's based on the skeleton tool[1] but with
some improvements and it's installed for "offline" use.
Future versions will allow creation of skeleton projects for various
different situations or requirements.

Let me know if you have feedback or feature suggestions for this little
portion of the EDI project.

Andrew

[1] https://git.enlightenment.org/tools/skeleton.git/

--