http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

It allows you to annotate with special doxygen specific syntax and
supports multiple languages. This will then easily generate the
documentation for you.

---
Regards,
Jonathan Aquilina
Founder Eagle Eye T

On 2015-04-02 07:49, Jeff Grimshaw wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 22:19:53 +0100 Bertrand Jacquin <bertr...@jacquin.bzh>
> said: On 31/03/2015 23:46, Carsten Haitzler wrote: On Tue, 31 Mar 2015
> 17:33:03 +0100 Bertrand Jacquin <bertr...@jacquin.bzh> said: Hey, On
> 31/03/2015 15:51, Stefan Schmidt wrote: o Talk to beber to remove the old
> trac webservice to make sure we
 have

> less outdated information [assigned: Stefan] Do you want me to drop
> trac.e.org ? Do you want the content of trac.e.org be moved to phab (That is
> pain is the ass to do) ? Or to drop phab content already migrated from trac ?
 just drop it. :) no one is referring to the old content anymore :) and
chances are the vast majority is out of date by now. trac is dead, long
life to phabricator and while we are discussing web things... i've been
messing with replacing our www custom php with a standard wiki that ...
works for us. i've tried a LOT of them. a LOT. i finally found one that
"works": dokuwiki. https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:pageprotect [3] 1. it's
in php (easy drop in for what we have). 2. we can keep shot.php and
update.php in the doku tree 3. it is a plain file wiki (yay! no db!) 4.
it has a git back-end where the web content can be put in a separate git
repository! (more yay!) and wiki edits on www get committed, and commits
to the git repo directly get pulled in every N minutes. 5. its markdown
is powerful enough for what we need 6. it has code hilighting and more
that is decent 7. styling/templating/layout is flexible enough to make
e.org look good. 8. has actual users and authentication. (unlike some...
errm gollum) 9. doesn't seem to require any exotic php modules or
extensions etc. so how do you want to do this? i have prepared a new www
git tree (have some conflicts that will need to basically be thrown
out). i have a test www-content git repo in my devs git repos. i will
populate that at least with enough initial content to make e.org usable
again and then go from there. server-side this will need some config -
eg like giving the www a devs account with an ssh priv key so the www
server can commit to this www-content repo... i'd just actually give the
http user on e.org all of that (and if it is ever abused/compromised we
can nuke key access and revert any changes from that user).

You might want to consider a dedicated git user for the wiki pages.
There
will come
a day when you want to prevent or tightly control changes to some pages.
API docs
and other generated content come to mind. If the wiki pages are owned by
someone
other than httpd, you just take away the write rights at the file system
level and it's
done.

https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:pageprotect [3]Also, separation of
concerns, traceability, damage control, blah blah.

> any comments/input?

I really like this direction. Anything that will lower the barrier for
new
doc contributors
can only help.

How do you see API docs fitting in? I ask because since this thread
<http://sourceforge.net/p/enlightenment/mailman/enlightenment-devel/thread/20141106160926.7238256c99509771c763be2b%40rasterman.com/#msg33009169
[4]>I've
been looking
at how other large projects handle docs and thinking about applying
those
ideas
to e. I am moving in the direction of creating doc source files as
Docbook
XML and
then generating whatever is needed from there. Some of the best projects
I've looked at
do it that way (PHP, FreeBSD) and I'm shamelessly stealing ideas from
them.

> -- ------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
> The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler) ras...@rasterman.com
[3] https://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:pageprotect