Hello,

I think that eo_do_ret and eo_do_super_ret are quite hugly to use and
unecessary. I think they should be gone. Their behavior can still be
nice to have especially inside efl tree. The reason they exist is that
we want to support other compiler than GCC and Clang for application
that use EFL. EFL itself can not be compiled by anything else than GCC
and Clang.
  Maybe we should provide #if piece of code that will enable the old
non portable behavior of eo_do and eo_do_super for people who are sure
that there code should not be running on something else than GCC and
Clang. So if someone want the current behavior of eo_do_ret and
eo_do_super_ret, but in a nice way, he will just do a #define EFL_GNU
(or whatever we decide) before including Eo.h.

  As we are heading to stabilize Eo API in EFL 1.15, I really would
prefer to get rid of this _ret variant.
--
Cedric BAIL