Good Morning,

I noticed a thread about the apache user and having a single system
admin who has very little time. I am willing to step up to the plate and
help out in a sys admin fashion. What time zone is the current sysadmin
in? I am based in europe if that helps at all having someone available
when the other person is asleep. I can hop on irc if anyone would like
to chat.