Hi Stefan,

On 27 May 2016 at 22:01, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> What do you have in your local queue for 1.18?
>
> The freeze starts in 10 days and I would like to get an overview on what
> is still to expect.
>
> o The merge of evas generic loaders and emotion generic players is
> pending build system integration and merging as far as I can see
> o On the interface side I lost track. What is still missing here?
> Cedric, JP, etc can you update?

Yeah. I still have a lot. I hope to finish that within the above timeline
though.
In particular I'm working on the raw input events to unify them across
evas, objects, ...
I'm almost there, and I'll keep you updated anyway.

Cedric and I still have to work on async file_set as well. I believe this
is mostly a matter of designing the API and

I believe that even after this feature freeze we will modify some API &
event names, as this will be part of the final review and cleanup. But no
massive changes like we're bringing these days.

--
Jean-Philippe André