Yes in this case they probably should be on by default with a disable
flag if someone doesn't want them. That makes it much easier for
packagers to pick up there missing a dep

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30