On 06/07/2016 02:57 PM, Jean-Philippe André wrote:
> On 7 June 2016 at 13:32, Jean-Philippe André <j...@videolan.org> wrote:

>>> installed

>>> dependency
>>> omp.

>>> At a guess its either evas-generic-loaders or emotion-generic-players, I
>>> think they were switched to enable all loaders by default rather then
>>> disabled but I could be wrong.
>>>

>> Good catch!
>> It seems to be a dependency of libraw.
>>
>> Not sure if it's a problem with my distro or if RAW should be disabled by
>> default.
>> pkg-config --libs libraw shows -lopenmp even though I somehow could
>> install libraw without openmp.
>>
>> Also we might need to check for libraw AND openmp? Or is libraw badly
>> packaged in arch?
>>

> The generic loaders merge adds a lot of new dependencies for efl (spectre,
> librsvg, cairo, openmp, libraw, ...).
> It seems they shouldn't be built by default?

As these are common libraries they should be on by default to encourage
distro maintainers to build support for them in there binary packages.
There has been numerous bugs about enlightenment not showing icons
coming down to missing svg support in evas_generic_loaders.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30