On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:09:16 -0700 Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> said:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com>
> wrote:
> > The alpha is out of the door and we are in the final freeze now. Time to
> > look at the pending issues and get them sorted out :)
> >
> > You think I missed an important issue or one of the ones below should
> > not really block the release please speak up here.
> >
> > Phab show stopper:
> > ------------------
> > o EIO Monitor Inconsistency with Ephoto https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3237
>
> Will look at that in the coming day.
>
> > o Pointer issues. https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3819
> > o list-type widgets automatically select first item in all cases upon
> > receiving focus https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3198
> > o Genlist Tree - Odd/Even does not update correctly
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3086
>
> Stephen has done some good digging on this one and it seems that the
> issue is actually in the way we do maintain our item index. It does
> create a lot of associated bugs. Sadly the complexity of fixing it at
> this point in time seems quite scary. I think that actually disabling
> odd/even in the theme will limit the impact of the bug without
> introduting additional problem. Of course this is like just disabling
> odd/even... Does anyone have any objection about this or a better
> proposal that can be reasy in time for 1.18 ?

this isn't a showstopper (odd/even look). it's a medium priority bug. i just
don't think this belongs at this level of "we MUST do something NOW". so i
think keep it as the bug doesnt appear always and its a minor visual bug. the
underlying counting issue still is there though even if you disable odd/even so
all you are doing is hiding a visual reminder of the issue. :)

> > Phab high:
> > ----------
> > o Evas Text ellipsis could be placed wrongly in RTL text.
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3187
> > o EFL/E Freeze OpenBSD https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4157
> > o Evas rotated window stops accepting events
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4132
> > o EFL ecore_exe_terminate lost signal! https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4121
> > o Borderless does change the position of the content not to 0x0
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4092
> > o enlightenment crashes on setup phase https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3948
> > o tests: undefined symbols in eolian test
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3889
> > o style_ellipsis with multiple-line-text can destroy
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3885
> > o Promises are doing something fishy https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3759
>
> Bug should have been closed a few weeks back.
>
> > o ecore_con_local not working on Windows
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3758
> > o eina_promise value https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3621
>
> This bug should also be fixed.
>
> > o 3. Color Selector Scale broken https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3619
> > o GL stuff broken on wayland https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3511
> > o calling canvas event feed functions during a post event callback
> > breaks the canvas https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3144
> > o When some text copy&paste, the pasted text color follows the color of
> > the end of copied text https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3081
> > o Edc with textblock inside scroller not resizing properly.
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3069
> > o image with pixels dirty renders late sometimes
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2762
> > o Genlist tree+homogeneous broken https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2708
> > o window INLINE_IMAGE cannot be used on its own canvas
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T1973
> > o GL/Font: When colored Emoji glyphs free'd,
> > evas_gl_common_texture_free() fails or shows ERR.
> > https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3070
>
> I have not created any task, but there seems to be a bug in edje that
> is visible in terminology. When you create a second terminal and
> destroy it, the counter still display 1/2 even if there is no second
> terminal. I need to do some git bissect on this, but gave up for now
> as it is quite a pain to handle with the merge. Will do try again
> tomorrow.

or just find the object id's and track them and see what happens to them... but
they are internal to the edje object/layout for the terminal. they arent
managed manaually by terminology.