Hi,

I can't tell you how to integrate your machine into the E
infrastructure (because I don't know :p) but here is what I think
would be nice to have:
1) one VM dedicated to EFL builds would be very cool.
2) Ideally, it should always run the latest OSX version (OSX can be
downloaded and installed for free) with the latest SDK (automatically
brought by Xcode)
I don't think it is necessary to build for several versions of OSX, so
we shouldn't have need for several VMs (e.g. one per OSX version) or
several SDKs (would take a loooot of time to build).

And thank you for proposing a mac build bot :-)

Best regards,
Jean