On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:17:54 +0200 Stefan Schmidt
<ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Just back from summer vacation.

Ah, I was beginning to wonder why nothing was happening here.  Welcome
back.

> On 28/08/16 23:34, Jean Guyomarc'h wrote:
> >> Oh, and running VMs gets around Apples lack of legal support for
> >> multiple users at the same time.  A VM per user, and don't count
> >> services like build bots as a user, that should work legally.
> >
> > Urg. That's right, there is the 2B section of the SLA...
> > Blurry legal language... Since the non-virtualized system
> > is exclusive to the owner of the license, I guess we are
> > obliged to have a VM.
> >
> > I also hope your mac mini has a decent hard drive also (in terms
> > of speed of access). Because a full build of EFL takes about 20
> > minutes on my macbook pro :'( so painful to develop with...
>
> We actually should have all the resources (some macbook with suitable
> internet connection without bandwidth problems).

So you are saying you don't need my Mac Mini?

> The problem, same as for the windows slaves for Jenkins, is to get it
> all hooked up with our infra so Jenkins can use it. Slow
> communications, long delays for smaller issues (like password or ssh
> keys) are really dragging this out. I will ping people once again.
> Nothing I can do from the Jenkins side until the slaves show up there.
>
> To have some quick compile tests for mac osx when doing QA and
> release work I use Travis with with my efl github copy. This is not
> automated at all and I manually need to rebase and push to a specific
> branch myself.
>
> https://travis-ci.org/Stefan-Schmidt/efl

If you do need my Mac Mini, I need to know basic things so I can get it
started, details like ssh keys we can worry about later.  So what
version of the Mac OS do I need to support this work?  What version of
XCode and SDKs?  How much bandwidth would this be expected to use,
beyond keeping the git repo up to date and reporting to Jenkins?  Are
there Mac OS build instructions anywhere, EFL has a lot of dependencies
I'll need to install properly.