Hello, everyone.

I want to ask about ecore animator, rather edje animation, and ecore_job.
I have a next flow:
  - run ecore_exe;
  - play animation by edje, load object or emit signal to, already, created
object;
  - handle ECORE_EXE_EVENT_DATA event.

In this case edje animation work properly, but if I add any ecore_job's in
callback
for ECORE_EXE_EVENT_DATA, those jobs are run at the first onset. While jobs is
small
and their little all ok, edje play animation well done. But if I have a lot of
jobs,
1000 and more animation is freezed, while jobs is not finished.

Why it happen? Because, all jobs run after add. This can be clearly seen on
screenshort
from evlog (link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4etXaV0O_4ceVN1TEVvZ2o2Z1U/view?usp=sharing>).

So my question: is it normal behavior or jobs should to mix with render?

--
Viacheslav Reutskiy (rimmed)