Hi Stefan I am hoping to look into these server issues this weekend. I'm
looking to put in place some infrastructure monitoring on my servers but will
extend it to monitor the enlightenment server too to see if there are any
extreme loads on it that could be causing these crashes.

Sent from my iPhone