On 01/11/16 10:51, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On 01/11/16 11:19, Tom Hacohen wrote:
>> And London, we can probably get hosting at the London hackspace, if not,
>> there are more options. With the pound as low as it is, it's going to be
>> like going to a 3rd world countries for you all. :P
>
> Pretty sure London will just raise the prices even more when the pound
> keeps falling and falling.
>
> If you (or someone else) are standing up as local organiser and the
> meeting location at the hackerspace can get confirmed I see this as an
> valid option. If these two are sorted out it should get added to the
> wiki page.

As you know, I'm going travelling a bit starting from early in the
morning tomorrow, so I won't have any time to check.

I think this should probably be a two step process.

1. Choose where we want to go.
2. Verifying it can be done before we fully commit.

By the time it's decided I'll already be back and will be able to
confirm the hackspace and any other "organisation" that may be required.

--
Tom.