On 11/01/2016 08:28 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Thinking ahead about EDD 2017 it would be good if we could settle for a
> location towards the end of the year.
>
> After this years EDD I already asked for location proposals which have
> been collected here:
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/events/location_proposals/
>
> I will put out a phab vote for it over the next weeks but wanted to
> bring it up here for discussion to sort out valid and likely proposals
> from the rest.
>
> Here we go with the list and my comments on it:

From a selfish perspective the only events i'm likely to come to are
Seoul and Australia, based on the fact that Seoul probably won't cost me
much more I'd vote for that. The only chance of me making one in Europe
is if its the time of year when i'm already there and I don't know when
that will be. But I am just one person.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30