Morning Raster

I think this is still useful, It shows when you have an application like
libreoffice or firefox blocking the shutdown giving an indication that
something is actually happening, animations etc don't show up until
after the final application is shown. (Yes i'm too lazy to close most
applications before logging out).

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30