On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 14:45:26 +0200 Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>
said:

> There is me as well but the setup is a bit too complex for me to say
> lets go ahead and i can start.

do you now know how it all is hooked up and works to even be able to consider
changing it at this level?

i mean there also is the option of "starting again from scratch" but regardless
that's going to be a lot of pain as we can't lose our data (phab sql content
and so on).

> I think if need be this is something I could potentially help and maybe
> get sorted upstream in the kernel.
>
> Is there anything in the logs that might be of interest for me to send
> to the kernel mailing list?

i don't know other than what i've posted before.