On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:57:33 +0000 Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

> I have both entries.

see my following mail to dave.. you likely suffer the same issue. i'm not sure
there every should have been a proxycmd set up for git.e.org. for other servers
that dont have a public ip and go via the haproxy as a front end - yes. you
need a proxycmd to ss directly to those if you are uploading files for download
for example ... but not git :)