On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:03:14 +0300 Kai Huuhko <kai.huu...@gmail.com> said:

> >> I just subscribed to this page. Could we also have the developer
> >> facing infra changes announced on a mailing list? Maybe a separate
> >> list, or use e-announce? Even if they're temporary, would be great to
> >> get a short note about them.
> >

> > There was no change you could have been notified about. The content of that
> > page is over a year old (the latest change from Tom was only a condensed
> > version).
> >
> > he setup with having direct git over ssh access without the proxy was always
> > like this. At least I do not remember it have been different.
> >

> Something must have been changed in the servers' ssh configuration, as
> I haven't been able to access any e servers through ssh for a few
> days. I last succesfully did so on 9th of July. Now it just drops the
> connection immediately after I have authenticated with my key.

No one has informed me or anyone of any changes made.. config. upgrade... I
don't know.

> My local git configuration has for the past couple of years been
> exactly the same as the example in that phab page. Before that I had
> to have an empty git config for at least one release cycle, as the
> proxy command would not allow me to ssh into
> download.enlightenment.org.

do you use the proxy stuff or not? the pahab page really is being stupid
suggesting you use a proxy for git.e.org ... as its publicly available.

> So could you, or anyone who is able, please check the ssh server
> situation and announce if we actually need to renew our keys, or if
> you find anything in the logs why it might be rejecting connections. I
> can't see the reason locally, even with ssh -vvv. Thanks.

well simotek's key was too weak. bu5hm4n has the proxy thing set up .... what i
have seen is simply clients disconnecting. not being kicked off (in sshd logs).