@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is
SHA256:nw8kggkEVU0zCr8NOmX+jqNUoU57v/MLtgtz2V+mBH8.
Add correct host key in /home/zmike/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending ECDSA key in /home/zmike/.ssh/known_hosts:31
ECDSA host key for download.enlightenment.org has changed and you have
requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

This is new since Friday when I got the same error indicating that
download.enlightenment.org had changed to a different machine. I have made
no changes to my ssh config in years, and the issue I reported was verified
by a number of other developers. Either you or someone else has changed the
routing to this machine since then.