Hello, good day, how is the weather near you, I hope you are well, how is
your local sports team lately, do you have any holidays upcoming, have you
recently enjoyed any pints of note at your local pub?

* At some point prior to Friday I was connecting to the system known as
download.enlightenment.org (e5-web1)
* On Friday I was connected to a different system known as 'e6v1'
* Today I am once again being connected to e5-web1

My ssh config on this machine has not changed. A secondary machine on which
I have also never changed the ssh config and from which I have previously
uploaded releases to download.enlightenment.org successfully connects to
download.enlightenment.org today using the existing known key.

Based on the above, at some point since 28 September 2017 when EDI 0.6
released, the routing to at least one of our machines changed without any
notification and has since changed back, also without notification.