On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 09:14, m. wrote:
> I have this problem:
> I start terminal wter as this:
> "Wterm" NULL exec "/usr/local/bin/wterm -tr -sh -font 6x13 -fg white -bg blue -sb
>-st -sl 2000"
>
> Then I do Alt + right mouse and set the 'Set border style' to 'BORDERLESS'.
> Border disappears - that's fine.
> Then I do Alt + right mouse and click 'Remember' - check 'Border style' and press OK.
>
> I guess it should be remembered now (for all wterms).

Easy mistake to make. Remember only applies to windoes opened in similar
order to the one the info was saved for.

For example, if you close all wterms and open one, it'll be borderless.
But the second one doesn't match the pattern remember has stored, so it
doesn't get borderless-ness. But if you close the first one the next
wterm you open will be borderless even if you leave the second one open.

> I open another wterm and it HAS border.. how do I set this property for all wterms?

You can open a whole bunch of wterms at once and set remember for all of
them.

Or you can write a eesh script that applies your settings and have wterm
execute it at launch.

--
BAM - The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about
it.