On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 15:31, Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> you have to set a windowmatch

Windowmatches... forgot about those (including the ones I made years
ago....

> in your theme's dir there should be a file called 'windowmatches.cfg'.
> simply edit it to add the behavior you need.

Actually there's an easier way to do this. Instead of editing the theme
create a new file called windowmatches.cfg in your ~/.enlightenment dir.
The windowmatches.cfg in Brushed Metal explains the general format, but
most of the commands are self-explanatory.

Make sure the file starts with the line:
#include <definitions>

There are shortcuts for common actions so you don't need the huge
blocks. Either of these two lines should do it all. Replace wterm with
Eterm to match Eterms.

USE_BORDER_FOR_CLIENT_WITH_NAME("*wterm*", "BORDERLESS")
USE_BORDER_FOR_CLIENT_WITH_CLASS("*wterm*", "BORDERLESS")

--
BAM - "It's hard to be mad at someone who misses you while you're
asleep."