On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 23:32, glenn greenfield wrote:
> I think I was oblivious to the fact that a window manager and a desktop environment
> were not one and
> the same thing. :)

This example is for GNOME 2:

exec gnome-settings-daemon &
exec gconfd-1 &
exec nautilus &
exec gnome-panel &
exec /usr/local/enlightenment/bin/enlightenment

> Thanks Lazlo

Sorry -- Lazlo Babai is a professor at the University of Chicago who was
quoted by my random sig script. The "BAM" part is my initials:

--
BAM - I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV!