Hi all,

I installed the enlightenment RPM on my RedHat 9 box and all went fine. I'm running XFCE now and when i want to start E, E tells me that it's going to change some files and that it's not sure if it does that right.

In my session manager i have Ximian and XFCE and i just want E added to this.

What is E going to change, can i do this myself so it's more controlled, will E just be added to my session manager menu and if not, how can i do this manually?

I want to try E, but i don't want to lose my lean, mean slim and superfast XFCE.

Ton.