Ton Machielsen wrote:
I installed the enlightenment RPM on my RedHat 9 box and all went fine. I'm running XFCE now and when i want to start E, E tells me that it's going to change some files and that it's not sure if it does that right.

In my session manager i have Ximian and XFCE and i just want E added to this.

What is E going to change, can i do this myself so it's more controlled, will E just be added to my session manager menu and if not, how can i do this manually?

I want to try E, but i don't want to lose my lean, mean slim and superfast XFCE.

I suggest not to let E mess with your configuration files (in fact I think this feature should be killed).

The topic "How to start/switch to E" has been up countless times and should really be in the FAQ (benr?). You will be able to find many ways to do this by browsing the archives for this list.

/Kim