Hi everyone,

I've recently made a small addition to Enlightenment
DR16.7 which makes it possible to easily set the
Enlightenment background from an image viewer like
GQview. Here's a screenshot:
http://exomorph.org/site/screenshots/screenshot--2004,01,13-CloakSword.jpg

My question to you is this: Would any one of you like
to be able to use this feature as well?

If enough people would use this feature, I will try to
get a patch accepted into the codebase.

( This feature is desirable to me because I have a
very large image collection and the Enlightenment
background selector is an awkward way to select an
image from such a large collection. )

=====
-- Andrew R. Proper -- http://exomorph.org/ -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --