On 16/04/04, at 11:35 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Hello, is there a reliable way do unactivate the "printscreen" of Eterm. The
> "printscreen" key is very close of the "DEL" key on my laptop so that I often find
> prints of my session in the network printer of my lab :-/

Dear Raphaël,
              My feeling is to edit the file:

~/.Eterm/themes/Eterm/user.cfg

and to comment the line

--------------------------------
  print_pipe 'lp'''''''''''''
--------------------------------

with a "#".

i.e

--------------------------------
#  print_pipe 'lp'''''''''''''

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg